Interested in being in the NCPHC Spotlight? Submit your healthy lifestyle story or experience to be included in our Campaign Blog on EveryWomanNC.org!
Every Woman NC is NCPHC’s educational media outlet which reaches thousands of people every month via Facebook, Twitter, and EveryWomanNC.org. We’re opening the gates to receive submissions from health professionals, students, and enthusiasts who have a story to tell.
Written entries can be submitted via email to Kelli McNair, NCPHC Communication Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of your submission in the ‘Subject’ line of your email. If you have a video submission, please share it with us via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Entries may be in written or video form. Topics to choose from include:
- Healthy Living/Lifestyle Journeys
- Healthy Eating (recipes, diet, nutrition)
- Reproductive Life Planning
Entries must be received by the following deadlines to be considered:
- November 15
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
Guidelines & Advisements
- Include the following with your submission(s): headshot, brief biography, and social media links. If your submission is to remain anonymous, please advise of your request when submitting your piece.
- A person can submit more than one work, but cannot submit duplicates of the same work.
- Written and video works must be original. Submissions which have been previously published will not be accepted.
- Approved submissions are subject to undergo our editing process.
- Works with profane or derogatory language and visuals will not be accepted.
- Written works must be at least 1,000 words and video works must be five (5) minutes or less.
- By submitting your written or visual work, you are giving March of Dimes North Carolina Preconception Health Campaign and its media outlets permission to share, distribute, and/or duplicate your work with your byline. You also acknowledge and understand there will be no transfer of money, services, or goods as compensation for your submitted work(s).
- Works will not be published for profit, products, or advertising.